1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 7 days, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will reply within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
5. In case of complaints, a consumer must first turn to the entrepreneur. For complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the consumer must turn to a dispute committee. Submitting a dispute to this disputes committee involves costs that the consumer must pay to the relevant committee. It is also possible to report complaints via the European ODR platform ( https://ec.europa.eu/odr ).
6. A complaint does not suspend the entrepreneur's obligations, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
7. If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will replace or repair the delivered products free of charge at its choice.