Course The Horse Tharpist Phase 1 ( Will be available then end of this year 2021 or the beginning of 2022 )
Purpose of the course
With this course you will soon be able to independently measure your own horse (s) for herbs, supplements and horse feeds. It explains the basic principles to achieve a balanced herbal mix in combination with other nutrition, which can help your horse. You will learn about the nutrition-related problems in horses that you can encounter and you will also learn how to read the herbs, what they tell about your horse and what indication they give.
The following items are included in the course:
1. Transfer of knowledge about the use of herbs, explanation of the use of Biotensor and instruction on how to measure
2. E-book about the effect of the herbs.
3. The file of the intake form on which you can write down and specify the measured herbs.
4. The measurement protocol, a document for self-study and reference work.
5. A possibility to order herb mixes for your horse (s) with a discount, because you will soon measure the mix yourself.
6. 10x guidance from me with your own measurements after the course, to determine whether you have measured the mix correctly.
7. A lot of knowledge and mutual knowledge sharing. You will be added to a groups app where you can share your own knowledge, experience and ask questions.
Time and duration
Phase 1 consists of 2 half-day sessions of 2 hours (with possible extension) each time on a weekday morning between 10:00 and 12:00.
Both days will take place at The Horse Therapists yard in Co Roscommon. The course starts with 2 to 4 participants and together we plan the dates for these two half-days, so that everyone can join.
In addition to these half-days, you need plenty of time for self-study and to practice measuring, keep this in mind.
Phase 1 training costs € 282.50 (if you already have a bio tensor) and that includes an extra extensive test set with herbs and supplements, especially for this course.