Equine CBD Oil
CBD is a popular hemp plant extract that people use to manage a variety of conditions. But did you know that this all-natural plant compound also has wellness applications for animals?
Owners may use CBD for horses experiencing stress or discomfort.
Dosing: Although there are no official dosing guidelines for CBD, we generally recommend the following dosages as a great place to start:
* Regular dose – 0.25mg/lb. of body weight.
* Strong dosage – 0.5mg/lb. of body weight.
Benefits for Horses
Hemp CBD oil is being used by equestrians as a means to promote a natural, holistic way of life for horses. CBD supports the endocannabinoid system (ECS), the system present in all mammals that regulates body functions like sleep, mood, appetite, digestion, and more! Some of the amazing benefits include:
· Calm anxiety
· Reduce swelling
· Improve appetite
· Shiny coat, mane, and tail
· Discomfort relief
· Improve flexibility and movement
Benefits Of Using Nature’s Dawn CBD Oil:
• Individually batch tested for CBD content and no THC
• Smooth flavourful tasting drops
• Range of sizes and strengths
• Great Bio-Availability
• Not Pre-measured dosing, allowing more control on how much you ingest
CBD is on the FEI equine prohibited substances list and should not be used when competing
Suitable for adults aged 18 and over. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Do not exceed 200mg of CBD per day. Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.